Cardiff Blues are proud to work with a range of corporate partners, from local SME’s to FTSE 100 listed businesses.
Perfectly situated within the heart of Cardiff, Cardiff Arms Park welcomes thousands through its gates on both match day and non-match day events throughout the year.We are able to offer bespoke partnership packages, adapted to suit your businesses requirements and objectives.
Player sponsorship offers a unique platform to drive awareness and align your brand with Cardiff Blues, Wales’ Capital Region for an affordable cost. The player will act as a brand ambassador and can be utilised with an exclusive appearance for your business within the Cardiff Blues region.Our player sponsorship package includes:
- Company logo on match day big screen
- Company logo included next to player biography in match day programme
- Company logo included next to player biography on Cardiff Blues website
- Player appearance on a mutually agreed date during the season
To discuss opportunities in more detail, please submit the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us help you achieve your goals through a variety of advertising opportunities that can help raise the profile of your business across a whole season or during specific time-frames.
We have a large screen in the heart of Cardiff to make sure you're seen, as well as pitch side boards that draw the attention of huge crowds. We have other bespoke opportunities and encourage getting to know each other so that we can suggest the best packages possible to suit your needs.
For more information, please email email@example.com
SIX NATIONS 2019
- Hosted by Rick O'Shea in the Heineken Marquee
- Ex-International guest speakers including Andy Powell and Jamie Roberts
- Complimentary bar available from 3 hours before kick-off and for 1.5 hours after the final whistle
- Three course meal served pre-match
- Savoury snacks served post-match
- Live entertainment and bar available post-match
- *Match tickets are not included
£195 per person + VAT
For more information or to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org