The Regional Schools Scheme has continued to grow from its introduction in the 2009/2010 season and last season over 16,000 tickets were used by schools.
The Regional School Scheme will once again be operating for the 2011/12 season with the hope of maintaining and developing the links with our local schools.
For the 2011-2012 Season we are introducing a further incentive for participating in the Regional Schools Scheme – a reward scheme for schools who purchase tickets. The following prizes will be available for you to use within your school or as an auction/raffle prize:
|Prize||Junior School Target||Secondary School Target|
|10 Free Tickets||75 Tickets||150 Tickets|
|Signed Cardiff Blues Ball||200 Tickets||400 Tickets|
|Signed Cardiff Blues Shirt||250 Tickets||550 Tickets|
|Cardiff Blues Player Visit||350 Tickets||800 Tickets|
Please see details below about how the Regional Schools Ticketing scheme is run:
• Each school can purchase up to 150 student match tickets for any chosen Cardiff Blues home match at £2 each - the match day value of these tickets is £10
• For every 10 student tickets purchased, 2 adult tickets can be purchased at the discounted rate of £2 (match day value £22).
• A minimum 30 tickets for Primary schools and 50 tickets for Secondary schools must be purchased for the discounted prices to be applied.
• Extra adult tickets can be purchased at £10 (match day value £22). The total number of adult tickets purchased must not exceed the number of student tickets purchased.
• All school tickets will be placed in the unreserved seating area of the ground unless otherwise stated.
• Cardiff Blues will require the total payment from each school prior to the distribution of tickets.
• Each school is within its rights to distribute their batch of tickets how they see appropriate within the school: amongst pupils, as competition prizes, achievement incentives or internally among staff.
• Each school can dictate the price of any ticket they sell, up to the match day value, therefore an effective way of raising money for your school.
• Orders must be placed and paid for at least 3 working days before the chosen match.
• Any unused tickets cannot be refunded, therefore we recommend that you gain interest levels within your school prior to placing your order.
Any Regional School tickets that are found to have been distributed/sold outside the terms of the scheme (i.e. to members of the public or supporters with no links to the school) will result with the school in question having all of their tickets cancelled for the match without refund and the school will no longer be able to participate in the scheme.
To take part in the Regional Schools Scheme or for any further enquiries regarding the scheme please email [email protected] or call 02920 643779.