Cardiff Blues duo James Down and Scott Andrews dropped into BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park for day two of the packed out Blues Rugby Camps this Easter!
Over 130 young rugby players were back at the home of Cardiff Blues to enjoy school holiday fun in the sun!
Blues Rugby Camps are held during the holidays and are open to children aged between six and 14-years-old.
And at Cardiff Blues we have over ten years of experience in running successful rugby camps and offer a fun and interactive environment to learn the latest skills and techniques, all coached by our expert Rugby Development Officers and Cardiff Blues Community Coaches.
Places are now selling FAST for our next two sets of camps:
- May Camps - May 31 to June 2
- Summer Camps - July 25 to July 27
Children attending the camp will have the opportunity to:
- Meet & have a Q&A session with some Cardiff Blues players.
- Receive a goody bag and Cardiff Blues camps T-shirt.
- Improve their individual & team skills that are directly linked to their age appropriate pathway laws.
- Play and train on Wales' only IRB certified new 3G surface at the world famous BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence.
- Learn true rugby values such as; Teamwork, Respect & Enjoyment.
During the camp:
- All attendees will be split into groups according to age, size and ability.
- All attendees will be constantly assessed by their group coach to ensure & maximise enjoyment & progression.
- All coaches are a minimum UKCC Level 1 qualified and are DBS cleared for child safety
- Each camp will have a nominated child welfare officer on site at all times.
Blues Rugby Camps start from as little as £25 for one day so don't miss out… book today! For more information or to book a space visit: www.cardiffbluescamps.com