Having beaten London Wasps last weekend in the first round of the EDF Energy Cup Cardiff Blues will travel to London to face Saracens in crunch match this Sunday 6 October 4.10pm kick off.
David Young will select the team to face Saracens on Friday 6 October.
- Xavier Rush Came through training today and is 80% certain to be available against Saracens on Sunday.
- Rhys Williams Came through training and is also expected to be fit for match against Saracens
- Jamie Robinson Is running again but is expected to be rested for another week
- Marc Stcherbina Has recovered from his thigh injury and will be available for the match against Saracens.
- Tom Riley Picked up shoulder injury again London Wasps and will require further examination this week
- Dafydd Hewitt is out for two months with an injury to his groin area.
- Rhys Shellard suffered a torn hamstring playing for Pontypridd and is out for two weeks
- Andy Powell has had shoulder reconstruction surgery and will be out until March.
- Robin Sowden-Taylor is out for between 6 and 8 months with his ankle injury.