How to support us
The amazing work of the Cardiff Blues Community Foundation would not be possible without the support of our community partners but you can also help!
Whether it is by donating, fundraising or volunteering, you can make a difference in our communities.
Our Community Partners
Become a Patron
Our Patrons provide valuable ongoing support which enables us to keep our programmes running and remain relevant to the ever-changing needs of our local community.
How your donation can help:
- Provide a complete Tag Rugby kit bag to a local school
- Provide a TACKLE project to young people growing up in areas of deprivation, empowering them to improve their health and wellbeing
- Could pay for transport costs to schools in deprived areas to attend rugby events and festivals
Choose your level of support:
Through either monthly payments or a one-off annual donation, our Patrons help to fund our life-changing work whilst also seeing the charity’s work up close, receiving the following benefits:
Friend of the Foundation
- Between £10-£49 per month
- Invitation to exclusive annual Patrons Evening
- Foundation Mug
- Exclusive retail offers
- Discounted match day tickets
- From £25 per month and in addition you will receive:
- Foundation top
- From £50 per month and in addition you will receive:
- Cardiff Blues autographed Home shirt
- Name listed on Foundation website
1st XV Club
Cardiff Blues Community Foundation have launched their all-new 1st XV Club with HSS Hire, Sinclair Group and Oil 4 Wales all pledging their support as inaugural donors.
The 1st XV Club has been established to support the brilliant work of the foundation throughout the Cardiff Blues region.
Since being established in 2018, the Cardiff Blues Community Foundation has grown to a point where they engage with more than 50,000 people a year.
To find out more about becoming a member of 1st XV Club, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraise for us:
Foundation fundraising events:
- Cardiff Half Marathon
- Match Day Bucket Collections
- Big Six Nations Brunch
- Cardiff Blues Community Foundation Quiz
We understand that not everyone is able to contribute financially, but a gift in kind is just as valuable.
Whether that be volunteering at one of our Community Events, helping our coaches and match-day fundraising activities .
To find out more about our volunteering opportunities please email Dan.Jenkins@cardiffblues.com